TGAME (CURRENCY:TGAME) traded down 2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 2:00 AM E.T. on December 30th. Over the last week, TGAME has traded flat against the dollar. TGAME has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $105,578.00 worth of TGAME was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TGAME token can currently be purchased for $0.0226 or 0.00000302 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Hotbit and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002959 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028394 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000698 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $77.94 or 0.02171788 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.79 or 0.00161297 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.53 or 0.00209742 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028202 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028218 BTC.
TGAME Token Profile
TGAME’s launch date was May 11th, 2018. TGAME’s total supply is 101,945,017 tokens. TGAME’s official message board is medium.com/@truegame. TGAME’s official Twitter account is @truegameSRL. The official website for TGAME is ico.truegame.io.
Buying and Selling TGAME
TGAME can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Livecoin and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TGAME directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TGAME should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TGAME using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for TGAME Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for TGAME and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.